| Route in brief
||Hotel 3*||Hotel 4*||Meal|
|Day 1||Hanoi Arrival||Medallion 3*||Silk Path 4*||-/-/D|
|Day 2||Halong Bay||Pelican Cruise 4*||Amour Junk 1 cabin||B/L/D|
|Day 3||Halong Bay - Hanoi||Medallion 3*||Silk Path 4*||B/L/-|
|Day 4||Hanoi - Phu Quoc Island||Azura hotel 3*||Camia Resort 4*||B/L/-|
|Day 5||Phu Quoc Island free day||Azura hotel 3*||Camia Resort 4*||B/-/-|
|Day 6||Phu Quoc Island - Ho Chi Minh city - Cu Chi Tunnels||Le Duy 3*||Continental hotel 4*||B/-/D|
|Day 7||Ho Chi Minh - Departure flight||No||No||B/-/-|
Day 1: Hanoi - arrival ( -/-/D)
Welcome to Hanoi, Vietnam ! The land of unique culture and stunning natural view.
Upon your arrival, your local tour guide will welcome you at the airport then escort you to hotel with private car. Check in hotel and relax before enjoy a cyclo tour around , Hanoi Old Quarter. welcome dinner with traditional Vietnamese music will give you a first taste of Vietnamese cuisine and their culture.
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay ( Cruise in Halong Bay ) - Overnight on luxury boat (B/L/D)
Private transfer to Halong bay with your guide. On arrival, boarding on boat and settle at your cabin and enjoy a seafood lunch while cruising around amaze islets amid dramatic natural scenery.
- On the way to visit Sung Sot Cave – one of the most impressive caves in Ha Long, you have time relaxing on boat and admire magnificent limestone such as Dinh Huong mount, Trong Mai islet, you also visit floating villages.
- Keep sailing on the bay to Hidden Cave, stop for kayaking, swimming, snorkeling in emerald water, admiring sunset.
- Enjoy a fresh seafood dinner before having good time of squid fishing and retiring to sleep in your cabin.
Day 3 : Ha long bay - Hanoi (B/L/-)
Greeting by the morning sun rise from the sea horizon, you can join a Tai Chi lesson for some morning exercise before breakfast. Continue boating to explore some of the bay’s truly awesome scenery – vertical and unusual rocks and islets emerge from the sea. If weather permitting, there will be an opportunity to swim in the clear waters.
Boat disembarks around 11:00 am then transfer back Hanoi.
On arrival, ride on a cyclo rickshaw through the city's oldest quarter to discover a captivating universe and a timeless atmosphere. Enjoy a water puppet show. Water puppetry - " puppets that dance on water"- is a tradition that dates back as far as the 11th century when it originated in the villages of the Red River Delta area of northern Vietnam. Today's Vietnamese water puppetry is a unique variation on the ancient Asian puppet tradition.
Check in hotel and free at leisure for discover Hanoi by night. Stay overnight in Hanoi.
*Please note: 2 days Halong cruise itinerary is subject to change bases on each cruise company.
Day 4 : Hanoi - Flight to Phu Quoc (B/L/-)
Early morning transfer to Hanoi airport for flight to Phu Quoc Island - one of the most romantic destination honeymoon. The hotel breakfast box is served in car.
- Upon arrive in Phu Quoc Island, you will be welcomed by local guide and driver who escort you to your hotel for dropping luggage.
- Then transfer the North Island for a visit to Khu Tuong Pepper plantation and Ganh Dau Rock Beach, a special place on Phu Quoc Island.
- Next stop is Phu Quoc Pearl Farm, where you will find out procedures of pearl production.
- A wide collection of cultured pearls is also displayed for your contemplation and shopping.
- Come back hotel to check in and free at leisure.
Stay overnight in Phu Quoc.
Day 5 : Phu Quoc (B/-/-)
Enjoy your whole free day at hotel for swimming and sunbathing or choose optional diving tour to discover undersea worlds.
- Stay overnight in Phu Quoc.
*Please note: Some extra night can be added to the program. If your time is flexible, we highly recommend it.
Enjoy a free morning at hotel.
Day 6 : Phu Quoc - Ho Chi Minh City (B/-/D)
- Pick up and transfer to the airport for a flight to Saigon. Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to visit theCu Chi tunnels . The Cu Chi tunnel was built during the war time by the Vietnamese for fighting with enemies, but nowadays it has become an interesting and fun place for tourists.
- After that we driver back to Saigon to visit Reunification Palace formerly known as Independence Palace.
- Next stop is the City Hall, Ho Chi Minh Monument and Central Post Office which was constructed when Vietnam was part of French Indochina in the early 20th century. It has a neoclassical architectural style. It was designed and constructed by the famous architect Gustave Eiffel in harmony with the surrounding area. Today, the building is a tourist attraction.
- Right nearby, you can see Notre Dame Cathedral .
- Check in hotel. Stay overnight in Saigon.
- In the evening, enjoy a Goodbye dinner on the Saigon River Cruise which will give you the first impression of Saigon by enjoying the night scenery on the cruise boat.
Day 7 : Ho Chi Minh City - Departure flight (B/-/-)
Free time for shopping or optional visit before transfer to the airport for flight back home.
It’s time to say goodbye, we thank you for travelling with us and warmly welcome you to come again.
End of services
|Annual average temp.||Coldest month||Hottest month||Average annual precipitation||Driest month||Rainiest month|
|Hanoi||24,4oC||Jan 16,5oC||June 36oC||1678mm||Dec 350mm||August 2020mm|
|Hue||25,1oC||Jan 19,7oC||July 35oC||3039mm||Jan 860mm||Oct 1930mm|
|Saigon||27,9 oC||Jan 26,8oC||April 35oC||1952mm||Feb 340mm||June 1930mm|
Each trip prepared by us is a local immersion, deep in our heart, we want to share you and discover a real Vietnam and make you really live moments filled with emotion to make you feel Vietnam.
Also with strong experience in Solidarity Tourism, it bridges visitors and countries.
I want to show the world's travelers all the magnificence of its northern mountainous regions, the splendor of its bay of Ha Long, the noble beauty of the imperial city, and the sweetness of the banks of the Mekong River with its dotted delta floating villages.
I discovered Vietnam for the first time in 2006 with Tu, Asiatik Travel. From the first time, I was seduced by the multiplicity of interesting aspects
Vietnam is a wonderland, come share with us all these wonders!
We share with you, our passion, our expertise, our best knowledge in the field of your dream
Splendor of Tonkin, travels in the north of Vietnam from Sept. 21 to Oct. 3 by the three friends from Nantes - France
in brief: Paris - Hanoi - HoaLu...
Travel from north to south from Oct 17 to Oct 30, 2017
In short: Paris - Hanoi - Mai Hich Village - Pu Luong Nature Reserve - Tam Coc - Halong Bay - Train...
Travel from north to south from Nov 7 to Nov 22
In short: Paris - Hanoi - Halong Bay terrestrial - Halong Bay - MaiHich - train to Hue - HoiAn flight to...
Journey north to center from April 7th to April 19th: Brussels - Hanoi - Mai Chau - Phuong - Tam Coc - Bie de Halong - Hue - HoiAn - Hanoi - Brussels
A traditional wooden junk designed for a personalised experience, the Paradise Luxury is the perfect blend of chic, modern styling and traditional Vietnamese detailing.
Find your unique personality by exploring the off the beaten track journey to discover the magnificence of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay - one of the 7 natural wonders of the world.<br />Indochina...
Bhaya is the boutique cruise line designed with a traditional look that offers authentic cruise experiences which combine the bay’s magnificent scenery with a taste of Vietnam’s rich traditional...
With luxury criteria, the Pelican fleet has 3 identical Pelican boats. Each boat has 22 cabins including bars, restaurants and a sun-deck that will offer you unique experiences at the 5-star level.
Perla Dawn Sails offers an off-the-beaten path cruise to Lan Ha Bay, the southern part of Halong Bay, where the scenic landscapes do not differ from those of Halong Bay.