Route: Bangkok – Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi
Duration: 4 days/ 3 nights
- Visit almost must-see attractions and enjoy unique activities in Hanoi. Hanoi attraction included in Hanoi city tour varies from museums, historical site to iconic ritual spot. Activities like water puppet theatre, cycling in the old quarter are also included in the tour.
- Visit the Vietnamese & China border
- Conquer Fansipan – roof top of Indochina
- Explore the colorful market of Sapa
- Admire the majestic beauty of rice terrace and local waterfall
Xin chao travel lovers! Welcome to Vietnam – The land of miracle!
Day 1 : Bangkok – Hanoi ( -/-/D)
On the arrival, you will received a warm welcome & picked up at the airport by our Thai speaking guide ; then our driver take you to check in at hotel in Hanoi.
After checking in at hotel, you will visit to Temple of literature which is often cited as one of Hanoi’s most picturesque tourist attractions. Originally built as a university in 1070 dedicated to Confucius, scholars and sages, the building is extremely well preserved and is a superb example of traditional-style Vietnamese architecture. After that you are invited to a cycling tour in the old quarter of Hanoi, then visit Ngoc Son temple at Hoan Kiem lake and enjoy the tarditional water puppet in the evening and have a relaxing night at hotel.
Day 2 : Hanoi - Sapa (B/L/-) (5 Hours by bus)
You will be transfered to Sapa by high quality interbus and reach the Vietnames – china border where you can explore the beautiful nature and local temples. After the arrival to Sapa, you will visit beautiful Sapa town with colorful local market and wandering through many pictureque corner and coffee shop. Dinner and overnight at the hotel
Day 3 : Sapa – Fansipan (B/L/-)
The day tour will start a early by a tranference by cable car to the summit of Fansipan, which is the highest peak of Indochine at the heighth of 3143 meter altitude. Once you reach the Fansipan Peak - "Indochinese roof", you can stand in the middle of the sky to feel the wide and beautiful nature. Conquering the roof of Indochina will bring a journey with countless interesting and precious experiences in life.
In the afternoon, you will join in a walk with local guide to the village of Cat Cat to see the life of the Hmong Black ethnic group, the rice terraces and the fall of Cat Cat. Return to the hotel adn enjoy a free night in Sapa town.
Jour 4: Sapa – Hanoi - Bangkok (B/-/-)
Direct transfer to the airport for your return flight to Bangkok.
Note : B= Breakfeast, L= Lunch, D= Diner
Thank you for traveling with Asiatik !
- Modern private bus Huyndai 30, 35, 45s with A / C (depending on the number of the group)
- Accommodation in double or twin room (2 persons / room) in mentioned category, with breakfast
- Thai speaking local guides except free time
- The shows and cruises mentioned
- Cable car at Fansipan
- The meals mentioned in the program
- Two straws of fresh water per day / 1 person
- International air tickets Bangkok - Danang, Danang - Bangkok
- Personal insurance
- Tips for services, guides, drivers, drinks at meals, personal expenses and anything not clearly mentioned in the program