Duration: 4days/ 3 nights
Day 1: Bangkok - Dalat (-/-/D)
On the arrival to Dalat, you will be accompanied by Thai speaking guide to many beautiful palces.
enjoy airy space at RoBin Hill, Dalat Cable Car Station to get the panorama view of the Dalat City and enjoy the marvelous sight of the pine forested valley stretched down to the South.
After taking some photos of this, an option to take the cable car descending down 300 meters with the nice view of flower, vegetable fields dotted in the pine forested valley below to visit to Tuyen Lam Lake. Surrounding by pine forest, Tuyen Lam Lake looks like a paradise with the Truc Lam Zen Monastery, at present is the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam. Please dress decently, a very quiet scenery beside it’s beautiful flower garden, which is built on the top of Phoenix Hill.
visit to Datanla waterfall with magnificent view and can be approached by the roller coaster.
Day 2 : Da lat - Mui Ne Beach (B/L/-)
Visit the flower garden, Than Tho lake and the valley of love. Departure for Mui Ne, arrival around noon, lunch of seafood at the restaurant then installation at the hotel for your rest time. Return at night to the hotel
Day 3 : Mui Ne Beach ( B/-/-)
Transfer to dunes of white sand and pink sand to take beautiful pictures at sunset. Free time to enjoy the beach in Mui Ne. Free meals and night at the hotel.
Jour 4: Mui Ne - Ho Chi Minh City - Flight to Bangkok (B/-/-)
Direct transfer to the airport for your return flight to Bangkok
Thank you for traveling with Asiatik !
Note : B= Breakfeast, L= Lunch, D= Diner
- Modern private bus Huyndai 30, 35, 45s with A / C (depending on the number of the group)
- Accommodation in double or twin room (2 persons / room) in mentioned category, with breakfast
- Thai speaking local guides except free time
- The shows and cruises mentioned
- Cable car at Ba Na Hill and Sapa and Dalat
- The meals mentioned in the program
- Two straws of fresh water per day / 1 person
- International air tickets Bangkok - Danang, Danang - Bangkok
- Personal insurance
- Tips for services, guides, drivers, drinks at meals, personal expenses and anything not clearly mentioned in the program