Route: Bangkok – Danang – Bana Hill – HoiAn – Danang – Bangkok
Duration: 4 days – 3 nights
- Fully pick up & transference by friendly Thai speaking guide & driver
- Visit almost all beautiful sightseeing in Danang city
- Visit Ba Na Hills and admire its attractions. Ride a cable car and visit a wine cellar, an ancient pagoda and a Buddha statue.
- Visit Marble mountain & sculpture village
- Explore colorful beauty of Hoi An ancient town
- Enjoy relaxing time doing shopping and admiring the sea
Xin chao travel lovers! Welcome to Vietnam – The land of miracle!
Day 1 : Bangkok – Danang ( -/-/-)
On the arrival, you will received a warm welcome & picked up at the airport by our Thai speaking guide ; then we drive you to the hotel. After checking in, you are invited to join Danang city tour, including a visit to Dragon bridge, Linh Ung Pagodo situated on the picturesque of SonTra island. This is one of the most beautiful pagoda with a giant white statue of buddha who protect villagers and sailors in Danang. After that, our driver brings you back your hotel and you will be free to dicover the night life along the sea coast.
Day 2 : Danang – Ba Na Hill – Danang (B/L/-)
After a cozy breakfast at the hotel, accompanied by local guide you will be transfered by bus from Dannag center to Ba Na Hill cable station. After transfering by cable car with 5800 meter length to the summit of Ba Na Hill, one of climatic statuons in the centers of Vietnam, dicovered by French in 1919, you will walk through the Golden Bridge, take many beautiful photos in colorful flowers gardens and get in electric train to access French village where you can join in a colorful festival. International buffet lunch at Arapang restaurant to taste all the delectable dishes of Vietnam. After that, you will return Danang by cable car and bus transferance. Free time and night at the hotel.
Day 3 : Danang – Marble mountain & sculpture village – HoiAn ancient town – Danang (B/L/-)
You will be transfered by bus and accompanied by local guide to Ngu Hanh Son marble scupture village to visit marble sculpture workshop and a Vietnamese specialty shop. After the arrival in town of HoiAn, you can discover this magnificent port city. Old Town Hội An, the city's historic district, is recognized as an exceptionally well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century
, its buildings and street plan reflecting a blend of indigenous and foreign influences. Prominent in the city's old town, is its covered "Japanese Bridge"
, dating to the 16th-17th century.Local lunch and transfer to Cam Thanh village for a round basket walk in the wet coconut water forest. Return to Danang at the end of the day. Night at the hotel.
Day 4: Danang – Bangkok (B/-/-)
You will have free time for shopping and taking photo until transfer to the airport for your flight back to Bangkok
Thank you for traveling with Asiatik !
Note : B= Breakfeast, L= Lunch, D= Diner
- Modern private bus Huyndai 30, 35, 45s with A / C (depending on the number of the group)
- Accommodation in double or twin room (2 persons / room) in mentioned category, with breakfast
- Thai speaking local guides except free time
- The shows and cruises mentioned
- Cable car at Ba Na Hill
- The meals mentioned in the program
- Two straws of fresh water per day / 1 person
- International air tickets Bangkok - Danang, Danang - Bangkok
- Personal insurance
- Tips for services, guides, drivers, drinks at meals, personal expenses and anything not clearly mentioned in the program