Route : BANGKOK – HANOI – HALONG BAY - HANOI
- Visit almost must-see attractions included in Hanoi city tour varies from museums, historical site to iconic ritual spot.
- Join in many activities like water puppet theatre, cycling in the old quarter are also included in the tour.
- Cruising through Halong bay to admire the poetic sea atmosphere falling over the majestic limestones
- Taking photo and laying under the sun in Halong
- Enjoy seafood and explore local seafood market
Xin chao travel lovers! Welcome to Vietnam – The land of miracle!
Duration : 3 days/ 2 nights
Day 1 : Bangkok – Hanoi ( -/-/D)
On the arrival, you will received a warm welcome & picked up at the airport by our Thai speaking guide ; then our driver take you to check in at hotel in Hanoi.
After checking in at hotel, you will visit to Temple of literature which is often cited as one of Hanoi’s most picturesque tourist attractions. Originally built as a university in 1070 dedicated to Confucius, scholars and sages, the building is extremely well preserved and is a superb example of traditional-style Vietnamese architecture. After that you are invited to a cycling tour in the old quarter of Hanoi, then visit Ngoc Son temple at Hoan Kiem lake and enjoy the tarditional water puppet in the evening and have a relaxing night at hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay (3 hours driving) ( B/L/-)
Depart from Hanoi to Halong Bay and stop for a coffee break at a local arts and crafts center. On the arrival at Halong Bay, board a junk boat for a cruise in this natural wonder, have lunch aboard seafood and local delights. Visit of a natural cave. Back to the dock and installation at the hotel.
Hạ Long Bay, in northeast Vietnam, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions take visitors past islands named for their shapes, including Stone Dog and Teapot islets.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (3 hour) (B/-/-)
Direct transfer to the airport for your return flight to Bangkok
Thank you for traveling with Asiatik !
Note : B= Breakfeast, L= Lunch, D= Diner
- Modern private bus Huyndai 30, 35, 45s with A / C (depending on the number of the group)
- Accommodation in double or twin room (2 persons / room) in mentioned category, with breakfast
- Thai speaking local guides except free time
- The shows and cruises mentioned
- The meals mentioned in the program
- Two straws of fresh water per day / 1 person
- International air tickets Bangkok - Danang, Danang - Bangkok
- Personal insurance
- Tips for services, guides, drivers, drinks at meals, personal expenses and anything not clearly mentioned in the program